Everybody loves pom poms! So make these small, fluffy balls to make your amigurumis a lot more fun.
Let’s see how easy it is to make pom poms using a fork.
1. Wrap the yarn around the fork. The more yarn you wrap, the thicker the pom pom will be.
2. Tie a piece of your yarn around the middle. Knot it as tight as you can.
3. Cut the yarn on both sides of the fork.
4. Remove the pom pom from the fork.
5. Cut off excess yarn and give it a good trim. Fluff with fingers.
6. You now have a funny little pom pom!
Do you want to try it? The tail of Magicus the easter Bunny is made by using this technique. Funny and sweet!